My independent research on psychometrics/statistics
- Regression to the Mean Effect in the Genetic Transmission of Intelligence
- Estimating verbal IQ of math olympiad top placers
- How high is the parental IQ of most geniuses?
- Deriving general IQ SD given math SD and verbal SD
- Math-verbal correlation conditioned on general IQ
- Calculation of parent-child/sibling IQ correlation
- Predicting IOI results from contestant photos
The above research/writings were indirectly inspired by the book The Son Also Rises by Gregory Clark, which did a statistical study of social mobility based on longitudinal (over many centuries) surname records.